Is there a way to check the status of the person I petitioned? Posted on April 18, 2011

My child father is here on a temporary work permit my question is I am the petitioner and want to withdrawal as I have filed for a divorce, he is refusing to give me the receipt number or A "number" and I would like to know what my recourses are to see if he is a legal citizen. I have been told that his work permit expires in sept 2011.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: