Is there a way in New Hampshire that I get custody of my grandkids and add them to my health insurance? 1 Answers as of January 18, 2011

I want to be able to provide for my grandbabies. My daughter and her boyfriend are unfit to care for their children, and I know that this would be a better arrangement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
It might be but you would have to provide more details to an attorney to see what options you might have.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: