Is there a way I can obtain my copies through the courts to sign and file so I can get the process moving? 1 Answers as of May 09, 2017

My spouse filed for divorce almost a year ago, but never served my papers to me. We have seen each other several times, and have had plenty of opportunities to do so, but she still won't. Even after I asked her several times.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Your wife can't serve you. A third party has to. The court after a year may well have thrown it out for lack of service. You can call the court (or go there in person) and ask for copies of what has been filed. You'll have to pay the copy fees. However, that still would not constitute service.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/9/2017
Click to View More Answers: