Is there a way I can drop a no contact order without having to have an attorney, spend money, or have it taken to a hearing in front of a judge? 4 Answers as of October 17, 2014

I am the victim of a domestic assault case. I want the automatic no-contact-order dropped. I just want to be able to easily drop the no-contact-order without having the expenses and the trouble with hearings and court dates. Is this possible, and if so, how can I quickly get this done?

Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
To dismiss an order as such when you are the victim, good cause needs to be shown. One would ask why after being a victim you would want that lifted. You must go in front of the judge and plead your case.
VALENTE SCHARG & ASSOCIATES | DEAN VALENTE
Only judge can reverse order. Try writing judge a letter asking for the order to be dropped. Worst case judge says NO.
Contact the judge's clerk and ask when you can come in and address the judge on this matter.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
The easiest way would be to contact the clerk of the court which gave the order and see if you can stipulate to dropping the order. The Court may require a hearing, but you may also be able to simply write-up and have both parties sign the stipulation and present it to the judge to modify the Order.