Is there a way he can work legally, without acquiring a residency, if I sponsor him to work with me for my business? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2012

I'm a US citizen but my husband is illegal. We have been married nine years and have three children. He was caught at the border three times. He attempted several times. He would be caught and tried until successful. I know that he would have to go back to Mexico in order to file for residency. I own a home day care and I really do need him in order to run it properly.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
We need to do some inquiry about the incidents at the border in order to answer your question properly. I suggest you contact a local immigration attorney and explore your options.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/4/2012
Click to View More Answers: