Is there a statute of limitations on the DWI charges that were filed? 2 Answers as of March 23, 2015

On December 27, 2007 I was arrested for an aggravated DWI and was never convicted for it because I jump bond. On September 18, 2008, I was arrested for my second aggravated DWI, in the same state and jumped bond again and was never convicted for both DWI'S. Bench warrants are still out there and never go away. On November 11, 2008, I was arrested in another state for an open DWI charge there and spent a year in jail it. I have been sober since November 12, 2008 and completed many years of counseling.

Leone, Throwe, Teller, & Nagle
Leone, Throwe, Teller, & Nagle | Adam J. Teller
The arrests warrants will not go away and the statue of limitations does not run once a warrant is issued, although the police must use reasonable efforts to serve the warrants. You should contact a Connecticut attorney to try to arrange your surrender and a plea bargain.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
The statute of limitations was satisfied when you were arrested.