Is there a statue of limitations for 459 (PC)? 4 Answers as of August 05, 2014

I was arrested and charged with burglary. I bailed out and will go to court on August 11, 2014. I guess I have a prior burglary on my record so I want to know, am I going to jail and if so for how long?

Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
They have 3 years to file a misdemeanor case.
Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your case. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options.
LynchLaw
LynchLaw | Michael Thomas Lynch
The statute of limitations on a violation of Penal Code section 459 is three years.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Those are two different questions - the SOL is 3 years. Who knows how long you'll go to jail, if at all.