Is there a shorter than 11 years to file for my sister to come to the United States? 4 Answers as of January 20, 2011

Is there a shorter than 11 years to file for my sister to come to the United States?

Possibly but I would need to know many more details about her background and any other family members. Is there a potential employer sponsor for her? Are you petitioning for your parents as it might be faster for them to petition for her. There may also be nonimmigrant options for her to come to the U.S. while waiting for the an immigrant visa to be available. I would be happy to consult with you on these options and strategize what is best for your sister - contact my office to schedule a consultation and I can review fees and procedures.
No.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Yes there are shorter ways It all depends on her situation, such as educational background and/or financial Situation.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
I take it your sister is not from Mexico (About 15 years wait) or the Philippines (about 23 years wait). It takes about 9 years right now for a US sibling to file for another.