Is there a lawsuit if a school force you to resign for a budget cut and then there is no budget cut? How? 2 Answers as of August 24, 2015

I was asked to resign during a school year reason giving there will be a lay off of 27 teachers. The school district did not have any lay-offs. I had a contract that was not able to be fulfilled.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
If you had a written contract with the school, then the contract would control. You might get with a lawyer and see if there is a case. Without viewing the contract, I really can't say.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
If you are in GA: You may not sue for this. For more info, Google this: Georgia, employment at will. If you are not in GA, resubmit your question, and identify your state. The answer varies from state to state. If you had a contract, no lawyer can advise you without reading the contract.