Is there a disclosure that can be signed if a person establishing paternity is not the father in a custody case? Posted on July 05, 2011

I am seeking child support for my daughter of 12. I know that paternity will have to be established. Is there some type of disclosure that can be signed if the individual is not the father, to avoid embarrassment to both parties.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: