Is there anyway to get my little sisters, who live in filthy grandparents' home? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2017

My three little sisters were taken from my father two years ago, and are now living with my grandparents. My grandparents’ health is not well at all. I live close by and go to visit and the girls and countless time they are outside because they don't want to wake up granny and pawpaw. The home is molded and filthy simply because they are too old to take care of three young girls. Is there anything I can do to get them? I am more than willing to take them in fully. I have two children of my own and would not let them live in this.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
Yes. First consult with Grand Parents. See what you can work out by agreement. If no agreement. You could petition and alleged children are dependent. You would be the next relative resource for DHR to place your siblings in your custody.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 5/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: