Is there anyway I can get permanent residency when I turn 18? Posted on July 20, 2011

I am currently 16 years old but I have always been haunted by the fact that I may not be able to attend college in my state (KY). I was brought here by my parents when I was 9. We entered legally. We had a visa and we kept having to renew it. Finally it couldn't be renewed anymore. We've been illegal since then. My dad is a hard worker. He has no criminal charges or even any tickets at all. Leaving the country is not an option for me even to get a student visa. Is there any way I can get permanent residency so I can go to college in KY?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: