Is there anyway I can get my interview in USA and avoid ban? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

I came to the USA in 1990 when I found my father he is an American but came here and received his green card just after I was born. I applied for green card in 1992 but was scammed by a fake lawyer who took money but did not file simply told me to wait he will be in touch... I dropped into an overstay during the wait, reapplied through my American citizen father as an unmarried son in 2003 finally in 2010 was granted an interview in UK but was told I will be subject to a ban for 10 years on leaving, I am an investor paid 20 years of taxes clean record and own real estate here and I support my Father who is unmarried I am his only son I also have medical therapist reports regarding me being a care giver to my Father... Is there anyway I can get my interview in USA and avoid ban?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
Are you 100% positive that your father's application for you in 1992 was not filed? He would have written a filing fee check to INS. Have him see if that was ever cashed. If it was, then you do have an option to remain in the US. Your case is very detailed. For me to fully analyze all options, I would need to schedule a full consult with you. That is about one hour and my fee is $150. I am curious to see if you are eligible to remain here under one of the more obscure naturalization rules (in terms of your father.)
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: