Is there anything that can help my husband become legal? 7 Answers as of December 19, 2013

My husband came about 9 years ago when he was 16 years old. 3 years ago in 2010, he left because his mother got sick. He came back and was caught at the border. Is there anything that we can do to get him legal? Because he has crossed the border more than one time.

Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
It would be necessary to review his immigration record with BP the USCIS and ICE to determine whether he has been convicted of felony re entry. He may be eligible for a waiver or to reopen any removal/deportation order. I strongly suggest you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to determine his alternatives.
Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. I suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your husband's situation. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze his case, advise you of your options and, if possible, make sure that the necessary paperwork and documentation is presented so as not to delay the process of legalizing him.
Your husband has triggered the permanent bar which means he has to stay outside of U.S. before he can apply to be back. No waivers available until then.
Hoang & Tran PLLC | Adam Tran
Is in your spouse in removal proceeding? If you are an U.S. citizen, you can sponsor him and seek a "waiver".
Nossa Law Office
Nossa Law Office | Pablo H Nossa
Based on the information you provided, no.