Is there anything I can do to make him stop discharging grass clipping to my flower beds? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2017

The company who mows my neighbor's lawn continuously discharges the clippings (as he mows between our homes) into my flower beds on the side of my house. I have asked him to please stop. He told me he makes the 'first pass' with his riding mower discharging towards her house and the second pass discharging toward mine. I explained on the second pass the clippings were being blown into my flower beds along the side of my house and asked him to make both passes towards her house as it is her grass. He told me he would not do this as he didn't want that much grass going into her beds. I told him it was her grass not mine but this had no effect on the man. He continues to blow the clippings into my beds. Her lawn is only mowed every other week so there are seed heads on the blades - which germinate in my beds requiring me either to spray or pull the newly sprouting grass. Additionally, it is unsightly as I have dark brown mulch around my plants.

Send a warning letter to the company. He is "trespassing " onto your property.