Is there anything I can do to the girl whom had my daughter sexually abuse her? 7 Answers as of October 27, 2014

My 18 year old daughter informed me that when she was eleven, a girl that was sixteen years old had my daughter finger her.

Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC
Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC | Jacob Peter Sartz IV
If you suspect your daughter may have been molested, I would recommend you contact the police and ask them to investigate the matter. Therapists, school counselors, many health-care professionals, educators, and people in a variety of fields are "mandatory reporters;" meaning they would be required to notify the police and/or Child Protective Services if the information is ever disclosed to them. That being said, I would also recommend that you look into hiring a lawyer to assist you with these issues. These types of investigations may take unexpected turns, could involve multiple agencies and courts, will forever, potentially, change the lives of the parties involved, and once the investigation starts, they are almost impossible to stop.
It may be too late, but I would suggest taking your daughter to the police department in the community where this occurred, and reporting it. The older girl should be placed on the sexual predator list.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
Regardless of how that would be charged , 1st degree criminal sexual conduct or 2nd degree, you still have time (no time limit for the former and 10 years for the latter) to file charges. You definitely would want to sit down with an experienced criminal law attorney in your area to make sure that you have adequate justification to bring the charge.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
You could go with your daughter and talk to the police. They generally will talk to your daughter and proceed accordingly.
Perhaps, see an attorney or the authorities. Your daughter may have a right to bring a complaint now that she is an adult. Please note both were minors at the time of the infraction. What is your goal, prosecution criminally or civil damages?
    Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
    Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
    Sure. You can call the police. They handle crimes.
    You can report it to the police as the statutory of limitations hasn't tolled yet. They will forward it to the prosecutor's office ho will determine if charges should be pressed. It's difficult after so long a time, but its not unheard of. Don't waste anymore time- get it done ASAP!