Is there anything I can do to get custody of my children back? Posted on December 29, 2010

I have been divorced and my ex was awarded custody of my two daughters. I was not notified of the court proceedings so he won because I was not there. It has not been a problem because I have been able to see my girls. My youngest was signed over to be a ward of the state by my ex. I live in Nevada, she lives in Nebraska. Is there anything I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: