Is there anything I can do or my attorney do to speed up my custody battle for my son? 1 Answers as of March 05, 2015

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
Not absent imminent threat of physical harm to a party. The judges here do not appreciate emergency petitions that are not emergency. However, if there is an emergency, they will both help, I have found.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 3/5/2015
Click to View More Answers: