Is there anything I can do if I hired a attorney and I feel that she is not trying? 1 Answers as of October 30, 2014

I was fired from my job during my custody battle with my ex which had an affair with my boss’s son in law that caused the divorce. My now old bosses wife which is office manager told my ex that I failed my drug test before I signed a release which I told my lawyer that I think they are breaking confidentiality laws. My lawyer didn't care and told me I have to sign the release of info from my former employer which stopped me from having a case against that employer and now is really hurting my custody case for my kids and she won’t say anything about my ex breaking court orders and harassment that she does to me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
You have the right to get a new attorney and fire your current attorney.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 10/30/2014
Click to View More Answers: