Is there anything I can do if charged with two counts of soliciting another to commit prostitution? 11 Answers as of January 10, 2014

What can I do? Can I expunge one count and seal the other? Is there anything I can do at all? I'm concern about finding a job now days.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
O'Leary Associates, P.A.
O'Leary Associates, P.A. | John A. O'Leary
Get an attorney who might negotiate one charge away or perhaps get you into PTI if you are eligible.
Answer Applies to: South Carolina
Replied: 1/10/2014
Law Office of Victor Knapp | Victor Knapp
Retain a lawyer to either fight the case or negotiate a disposition which is sealable.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 1/8/2014
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Instead of worrying about expungement, which will take many many years, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. Time to shop for a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/8/2014
Jefre S. Goldtrap
Jefre S. Goldtrap | Jefre S. Goldtrap
In my jurisdiction if this is your only charge and you have no prior record you will probably be required to go to a school at the health department and the charge will be expunged from your record.
Answer Applies to: Tennessee
Replied: 1/8/2014
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
Its going to be very tough. My advice would be to hire an attorney to see if it is even possible.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 1/8/2014
Click to View More Answers: