Is there anything I can do if charged with two counts of soliciting another to commit prostitution? 11 Answers as of January 10, 2014

What can I do? Can I expunge one count and seal the other? Is there anything I can do at all? I'm concern about finding a job now days.

O'Leary Associates, P.A.
O'Leary Associates, P.A. | John A. O'Leary
Get an attorney who might negotiate one charge away or perhaps get you into PTI if you are eligible.
Law Office of Victor Knapp | Victor Knapp
Retain a lawyer to either fight the case or negotiate a disposition which is sealable.
Instead of worrying about expungement, which will take many many years, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. Time to shop for a lawyer.
Jefre S. Goldtrap
Jefre S. Goldtrap | Jefre S. Goldtrap
In my jurisdiction if this is your only charge and you have no prior record you will probably be required to go to a school at the health department and the charge will be expunged from your record.
Its going to be very tough. My advice would be to hire an attorney to see if it is even possible.