Is there anything I can do about this CT scan iodine radiation that ruined my life and still got health problems after month and half? 2 Answers as of August 04, 2015

A month and half ago, I went to the ER room with extreme abdominal pain that was lasting two weeks. The doctor said it could be perforation of the colon so I needed a CT scan. I didn't want to do it because I had one done to my head 4 months prior. The doctor said it was needed even though she barely made a physical examination. What no one explained to me, given English is not my first language, is we were doing with Iodine contrasts. It turns out that I was severely allergic to it. I had to be put on oxygen. They put me on medication and sent me home. I returned the following night complaining about numbness on the left side of my body and extreme pain almost throwing up. Two days later, I collapsed like having a stroke. Since then, I had heart problems. I have been following up with many specialists that are trying to figure out why I have symptoms of heart problems and problems in breathing. I have the same heart symptoms 3/4 times a day. This past week, I collapsed at work and was put on medical leave. I'm out of income, sick and I was always a healthy man. I don't know what to do. My body has been ruined. I'm emotionally distressed. I have always been healthy man. I never had any healthy issues. The past 7 weeks have been hell since the CT scan. I haven't slept laying down for 7 weeks because if I’m totally laying down flat, it's like I'm collapsing.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You need to consult with a medical malpractice lawyer asap.
First, you need to find out what exactly is wrong with you. Then, there is the question of whther the iodine caused it. Finally, there is the issue of whether the hospital staff knew or should have known of your alergy and whether they violated accepted practice in carrying out the procedure.