Is there any way to stop him from watching my son alone and only have him around if there is my ex-wife or her parents? 1 Answers as of September 11, 2017

My divorce with my ex-wife is final and done in the courts but just recently her brother got out of jail for drug charges. He has a long history of drug use and drug related arrests. I just don't want him to be around my son alone if he ever is under the influence of drugs.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Discuss with your lawyer a motion to modify the judgment.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/11/2017
Click to View More Answers: