Is there any way to remove a speeding charge from my record if the DMV reflects inaccurate information about the case? Posted on June 19, 2011

I received a speeding ticket and opted out of going to court which is considered pleading guilty in VA. However, on my driving record it shows an incorrect "offense date", and also shows that I had a CDL license (which I didn't). Is there any way because of this error that I could have the speeding ticket removed from my record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: