Is there any way to remove a no bill charge? 3 Answers as of May 12, 2011

I understand that there is no expungement law in Alabama.This is a severe shortcoming in Alabama law. I was in a situation years ago where I was accused of assaulting someone who stole money from me. I did not assault, although I did have a few choice words to say. They had me arrested for assault. The charge was decided as "No Bil" and I never even had o go to court. Now I am about to apply for an RN license and I am going to have to explain why there is a felony arrest on my record when I in fact did nothing to warrant it. I can't have it removed and that is really BS. It should not be that a person can be labeled as being arrested for a felony when they did NOT do it and it has been ruled as "No Bill". Is there any way to remove this???

Depending on your jurisdiction, maybe. If you are here in Mobile, I doubt it seriously, based on local history. Stay well.
There is no way to have the record of arrest removed. You may be able to get the Court to have it sealed.There is an expungement bill and a non-disclosure bill pending in the Alabama legislature that if passed may provide you with some relief.
You should talk to a local attorney and see if any of the judges will allow since the charges were no billed.