Is there any way to keep him from getting deported after being charged with disorderly conduct? 2 Answers as of April 27, 2015

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we have a 6 month old son together. He is the only father my daughter knows. He is the only one able to work as I had a bad car accident a few years ago. He helps his mom pay bills and helps my mom buy meds and grocery shop for her. We also go clean her house and bathe her. We all are dependent on him. He has been deported twice one of which was a felony. Now he was charged with disorderly conduct. His boss also needs him because he has experience and he can’t find another hard experienced worker so he’s losing money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
It sounds to me like you should have consulted an attorney regarding your boyfriends a situation a long time ago. do that ASAP in order to figure out what possible avenues there are for him to be able to remain with you here in the United States. That is going to be a difficult proposition seeing that he had already been deported twice before. Please do not make excuses about how expensive this process will be, because all of the things that you described in your question depend on him being around for you. So, do you sell the favor consult with an attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/27/2015
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
If your boyfriend has been previously deported (twice) there is not much you can do for him even if you were to marry. The DHS/ICE can just reinstate his prior removal order. Even more problematic, he is facing potential federal criminal charges for illegal reentry after deportation.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/27/2015
Click to View More Answers: