Is there any way to get out of serving jail time for a DUI for a 20 year old? 1 Answers as of August 26, 2017

There is a warrant for missing the court date as of now.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Instead of worrying about the jail time, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. But first things first. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: