Is there any way to get the charge of criminal trespassing dropped on my 17 year old son? 7 Answers as of October 07, 2013

Two years ago, he was caught inside the home of a girl from the neighborhood. They had planned it where he would sneak out at 3 am. The parents caught him. The father attacked him and called the police. He was charged with criminal trespassing and given probation and a fine and told not to be in contact with her. The father was only charged with disorderly conduct for clawing and choking my 15 year old boy. Well, a couple months ago, they were still texting and talking and around lunch on a Saturday, she invited him over again. He went. Her parents pulled up and caught him outside, hiding behind an old vehicle. They called the police again. The police charged him with criminal trespass again. We also found out that the probation officer that had handled the case both times is a family friend of the girl's parents. They even showed up at my son's arraignment!

She invited him over. That sounds like a defense to me.
Law Offices of Eric J. Bell | Eric J. Bell
Hire an experienced criminal lawyer to assist your son.
It's a tough case, especially since your son ignored a prior no trespass order. There appears to be more to this case than you have set forth, especially if the girl's parents are so bitterly opposed to the presence of your son.
Since he is guilty, there is no way to drop the charge. In addition, since this is a repeat violation, his sentence will be more worst.
You need a good lawyer to fight this.