Is there any way to bring my friend back to the US? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2011

A friend of mine came here in 2000 when he was only 11 with his family. He has grown up here all his life and has never been a bad person or had any jail record. A few months earlier he was caught driving without a license (as you know immigrants can not get licenses) and was deported. He is not a bad kid I promise and all he wants is to come back. Is there any loophole or any way possible he can return to the U.S.?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
First you have to figure out if he has a relative who can sponsor him in the US. Without one, there is no point mapping out a strategy about bringing him back. Suffice it to say that if he had a USC sponsoring him, something would be possible for him. It would then just be a matter of time. Having been removed, he is most likely barred from entry for 10 years. His circumstances are going to be very well examined in order to determine the applicability of a waiver that can break the 10 years. But let me tell you, USCIS is getting stricter and stricter on the 10 year-bar. For now, there is nothing to talk about since there are no sponsors for him. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: