Is there any way that I will get deported if I will add them on my paper work when I file my removal of condition? 9 Answers as of August 13, 2013

I am a k1 visa holder. I've been staying in United States for 2 1/2 years now. I was planning to petition my kids to get here. Both of them are legitimate, they are my kids with my ex but both of them are not on my initial paper works when I first process my papers before.

You should definitely contact an experienced immigration lawyer with this kind of issue the outcome may depend heavily on many specific facts. Good Luck.
Janke Legal Consulting | Bruce C. Janke
This is an immigration law question. It should not be posted on the Foreclosure Defense page.
Law Office of Sylvia Ontaneda-Bernales | Sylvia Ontaneda-Bernales
If you have married the K-1 petitioner and you are now a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card-holder), you can apply (I-130) to bring an unmarried, minor child or an unmarried son or daughter to the United States. Consult with an immigration attorney if you have further concerns.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Although, you may file petition for your children even if they were not included in your previous applications with CIS, however, I imagine filing petitions for them at this time may invite CIS' scrutiny as to why they were not named in your applications initially. Also, as a K-1 principal, if your children are under 21 years old, you may be able to file K derivative status for them. In this situation and to avoid costly problems further down the road, I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
If all you have is an expired k1 status, as a rule you cannot petition your kids. More information is needed.
    Law Office of Bill Travis Klein
    Law Office of Bill Travis Klein | Bill T. Klein
    The best and cheapest way was that you should have brought them with you when you came. It is too late to include them on your papers and new petitions will have to be filed. There may be several options available. Please consult with an Immigration Attorney who can walk you through the best option for you and help you with the legal paper work.
    Ben T. Liu Law Office
    Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
    Since you are asking these questions, better consult with an immigration attorney to go over all the facts and options. Maybe your new husband can petition the children as step-children depending on the facts.
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
    You should have disclosed your children's names and information when you originally started your paperwork. Ideally, if you inadvertently or innocently failed to mention your children, you should be able to include them now. However, the fact that you didn't mention your children before may raise some suspicion and trigger an investigation.
    You need to discuss this matter with an experienced immigration attorney in a consultation. There is more information needed to answer the question.