Is there any way that he can just get probation instead of jail time for felony lying to a peace officer first offense? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Yes, if he hires the best lawyer around. This is the difference maker in many cases.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 8/12/2016
Click to View More Answers: