Is there any way of getting his papers without him leaving because I can't work and I am recovering from cancer? 1 Answers as of April 13, 2015

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Get a lawyer to see how best this can be done. It can be done.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/13/2015
Click to View More Answers: