Is there any way I can remove a theft from background check that was 8 years ago? Posted on June 27, 2011

I was 17 years old when I was fired for theft internal cash register fraud for $64.59. I had completed my community service and paid back the $64.59. It was my first offense and I was told this would not go on my record. It has been 8 years since this incident. Recently, I had applied for a job at two different placed, they had declined me due to this incident that came up on my background check. Is there anyway I can remove this theft from my background check?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: