Is there any way I can clear a FTA warrant without jail time? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2016

A friend had court an appointed attorney on felony charge. Didn't appear for plea due to transportation issues. Also had a misdemeanor charge same case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
Get attorney to file a motion to reset with the reasons why. It is up to the judge.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 2/17/2016
Click to View More Answers: