Is there any way he can still claim a portion of the value of the home even though the title is only under my name? 2 Answers as of March 16, 2017

Three years ago, my sister and I purchased a home. She was already married at the time, but her husband signed a release stating he had no authority or ownership of the home. Last year, my sister decided she wanted the title of the home to only be under my name. She has recently told me she is divorcing her husband.

Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
It appears your sister may have reimbursement liability only if she used any community funds to maintain the property. However, it does not appear that the husband would have any interest in the property itself.
The answer to your question rests entirely with tracing and a determination if any community money went into this property. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.