Is there any way for my mother to get property back if she felt pressured? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2011

My Mother signed over property to someone who pressured her to do so. Is there any way she can get it back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Asset Protection and Elder Law Center
Asset Protection and Elder Law Center | Shadi Alai-Shaffer
That depends. If she is elderly and depending on the situation, then yes. You really need to hire an attorney to assist you in this. You can request the property be returned but if the person objects then you want to consult an attorney with the details and they can tell you if you are able to get the property returned or not. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: