Is there any specific number of days that one needs to spend in USA in 5 years to be naturalized? 4 Answers as of April 10, 2015

I am filling N400 form- Part 8 - Time Outside United State. I got my green card in March 2010. So as per the 5 year rule, I am currently eligible to apply for citizenship via naturalization. During these 5 years, in 2010, I was present in USA for 30 days. Same in 2011, (30 days). In these two years, I was never questioned at immigration's as to why I have been living outside the USA for greater than 6 months and less than 1 year. I have been in USA total of 36 months and did not travel outside USA. Do you guys think if I apply now for naturalization my application will be rejected since I spent 1 month in 2010 and 2011?

There is a chance it will be rejected indeed. By the details in your question, it seems you know the rule pretty well. So wait a while, another couple of years.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
You can find the information on the USCIS website. To maintain your LPR status, you must not have been out of the US longer than 6 months unless you obtained the required travel document. Based on the information you provided, the USCIS may even revoke your green card. Consult an immigration attorney with your complete details before you apply.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Half of the preceding 5 years, which comes to 900+ days.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You need to spend 2.5 years physically in the US to satisfy naturalization requirement of physical presence.