Is there any law that I can use to get my wife here early? 5 Answers as of April 13, 2015

I filed an I-130 form in March of 2009 to get my wife a visa. I just received mail from US Citizenship and Immigration Services saying that I must fill form G-325A. What is this form?

Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
The Form G-325A Biographic Data form is just one of many documents needed in a family-related immigration application process. This is an elementary part of the application process, and it would be wise for you and your wife to engage an immigration attorney, who, after learning all of the relevant details about you, your wife, your marriage and your pending application, could advise you about any other problems that may cause delay in your case and could advise you about any other eligibilities, options and strategies for enabling your wife to come to the U.S. at the earliest possible time.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Visit the USCIS website to download this form. You must submit a completed G-325A for yourself and another for your spouse. Your I-130 petition is incomplete without them. Better to consult an immigration attorney to assist you to avoid further delays.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Assuming you're a USA citizen or green card holder, waiting 6 years is way too long. You're obviously doing something wrong. You should hire a board certified immigration lawyer to fix the problem and do the case properly.Feel free to contact me if you want a lawyer to handle it.
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
The G-325A is a Biographic Information form. There really is no way to speed up the process.
A biographical info form.