Is there any hope of DACA for those over 30? 5 Answers as of September 15, 2014

I was brought to the US as a child almost 30 years ago. I won't get into specifics, but consequently I am a longtime undocumented “Dreamer" over 30 and am left to wonder whether there is any legal recourse for those over 30 to qualify for DACA? I didn't want to get older and it seems especially cruel to see those who have just been in the US for 4 years get work permits and driver's licenses while those like myself who have waited so long have no way out of this mess.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, DACA is what it is. If you do not qualify for permanent residency through marriage or some other immigrant visa, the only thing you can do is wait for Congress to pass new immigration legislation and hope for something in the new law that you can qualify for.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
As long as you were no older than 30 years old on June 15, 2012, you are still eligible for DACA even if you are above the age limit now.
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
If you came to the U.S. before your 16th birthday and were under 31 by June 15th, 2012, you meet the age requirement.
There are no benefits at this time.
That's a little like the expression "people in glass houses". The fact is whether you are over 30 or under 30.