Is there another avenue that we can try to get my boyfriend in the US at least for a visit while we are waiting for the waiver to be approved? 3 Answers as of September 26, 2014

My Canadian boyfriend has a small possession charge from 1995. He paid the $150 file and thought that it went away. In 2004 he was denied entry into the US because of this charge. He has no other criminal records. I am a US citizen who lived in Canada when I was younger. We were high school sweethearts who have reconnected and intend to get married. We have begun the waiver process so that he can come visit me here in the US. I have two children so it is harder (almost impossible), for me to travel to Canada then it is for him to come here. The waiver process takes so long. Is there another avenue that we can try to get him here at least for a visit while we are waiting for the waiver to be approved? We are willing to try anything at this point.

SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
He may be eligible for a nonimmigrant waiver.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Unfortunately without a waiver he cannot enter the US.
Get a fiance? visa.