Is there and thing I can do if husband won't let me or my child spend time with my parents? 1 Answers as of June 19, 2017

My husband and I have been married for 2 years but have now constantly been fighting because I don't get along with his parents and he doesn't get along with mine. He has taken the car to keep me from seeing them. We have a 19 month old baby who I would love for him to spend equal time with both sides of family.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Yes, there is something that you can do for this problem. Go to marriage counseling.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: