Is there an alternative to an in-person testimony? 2 Answers as of August 13, 2017

My 17 year old granddaughter has received a subpoena to appear as a witness in a sexual assault case. The issue is she has a confirmed plane ticket to fly to another state on the date she has been subpoenaed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
The airline normally accommodates legal obligations. Check with them about a no fee reschedule.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/13/2017
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
There is no alternative, contact the attorney who issued the subpoena and discuss this problem.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: