Is someone who leaves the country legally supposed to pay alimony? Posted on May 19, 2011

If I am married to a South Korea citizen and we get divorced, and then he moves back to South Korea is he legally obligated to pay child support and alimony? We were married in North Carolina.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: