Is she entitled to a part of the house and can she stay there with the kids if he would leave? 1 Answers as of June 07, 2016

My daughter has been married for 5 years. Her husband bought their house before they got married. They have 2 young children. She wants to move in with my wife and I.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
The house is not marital property but she can get use and possession of the home for 3 years if she gets residential custody of her children.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 6/7/2016
Click to View More Answers: