Is pretrial intervention considered an admission of guilt? Posted on March 17, 2011

I won the green card lottery and Department of State has a visa number available for me so they asked me to file for adjustment of status ASAP. I was charged with misdemeanor class A for theft which makes it a crime of moral turpitude. The court placed me on pretrial intervention for one year and I have 3 more months to go before the case can be dismissed and expunged. I already filed for adjustment of status 2 days ago and I sent all the court documents including pretrial contract. My question is, am I inadmissible? Does the exception for inadmissibility apply to me since I committed 1 crime punishable up to one year in Texas and did not get a jail sentence? The case disposition is pending upon completion of pretrial. So can I still get my green card? I am here on a student visa.