Is the pre-nuptial agreement that my daughter signed binding if she didn't have an attorney? 2 Answers as of September 07, 2015

This relates to my daughter. A pre-nuptial was drafted by her husband's attorney. She had no legal representation but signed the document anyhow. Is this document legally binding since she did not have an attorney review it on her behalf?

Law Office of Barton R. Resnicoff | Barton R. Resnicoff
The fact that she was unrepresented, while a factor, is not the last word. The key is what the agreement provides for when the time comes to enforce it. She should, at a minimum, seek a legal opinion. Is there a problem with the marriage, or are you just concerned at this time? If not problem, what the facts are right now will not be as important as when(and if)marital problems come along.
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
That's not enough information on which to analyze whether the agreement is likely to be sustained. What the agreement says matters.