Is my underage and operating under the influence of alcohol charge serious? 1 Answers as of August 25, 2010

I was arrested by a police officer who claims that I was speeding. He suspected something and gave me a breathalyzer test. I was under the DUI limit, but I did have some alcohol in my system. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Robert P. Jarvis, PC
Robert P. Jarvis, PC | David Anderson
Seek immediate legal assistance. A minor convicted of driving with any alcohol in his/her system will lose their privilege to drive for one year. There are many valid defenses that can be presented by a competent attorney.

Legal matters such DUI are very complicated. We recommend that you seek immediate legal representation. A competent criminal defense lawyer can explain small differences in the law or the facts that could dramatically affect your case. Feel free to contact our office for further information.
Answer Applies to: Arizona
Replied: 8/25/2010
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!