Is my underage and operating under the influence of alcohol charge serious? 1 Answers as of August 25, 2010

I was arrested by a police officer who claims that I was speeding. He suspected something and gave me a breathalyzer test. I was under the DUI limit, but I did have some alcohol in my system. What should I do?

Robert P. Jarvis, PC
Robert P. Jarvis, PC | David Anderson
Seek immediate legal assistance. A minor convicted of driving with any alcohol in his/her system will lose their privilege to drive for one year. There are many valid defenses that can be presented by a competent attorney.

Legal matters such DUI are very complicated. We recommend that you seek immediate legal representation. A competent criminal defense lawyer can explain small differences in the law or the facts that could dramatically affect your case. Feel free to contact our office for further information.