Is my son able to use article 893 diversion for drug possession in Louisiana? 1 Answers as of February 24, 2011

My son was arrested for marijuana distribution. He had a 1/4 oz sell, with no priors. Is that eligible under article 893 for diversion?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
You son may be eligible for diversion under Article 893. It would be unethical for us to guarantee that, however, because every case is different. If you would like to schedule a free case evaluation where we would be able to provide you with more information based on the details of the case, we invite you to contact our firm at the information provided on this page.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 2/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: