Is my insurance still valid if I did not reaffirm? 7 Answers as of September 11, 2017

This may be a bit complicated to explain. My mortgage and deed are in my married name. I filed bankruptcy and did not reaffirm. I have been paying the mortgage in the 13 years since filing bankruptcy. My current homeowner’s insurance policy is in my now legal (maiden) name, meaning the last name is different than what is shown on my mortgage. Can the services, BOA, say that I do not have a valid policy and take my home? I have had the policy for several years.

No they cannot, but you may need to prove the insurance is valid to them.
Have you got your insurance agents phone number? Why not call your insurance agent and make this change to your name on the policy? While having a former name on your policy will not make it ineffective, it is sort of a foolish thing to avoid correcting.
No, they cannot do that. (and there is no such thing as reaffirming mortgage debt).
OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
No, you have insurance. Just make sure you have provided proof of insurance to the bank.
You should be fine, however, I would encourage you to meet with a lawyer. Pay for the consultation.