Is my divorce finalized if this is what it says online? 6 Answers as of March 04, 2014

My case status online says: Case Type: Summary Dissolution (General Jurisdiction) Status: Summary Judgment 02/25/2014 02/25/2014 Request-Final Judgmt(Sum Diso) Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order) 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM in Department CECLK, (name of person) Presiding Non-Appearance (Case Review) - Advanced-This date & vacated. Are we divorced now? Any other step we have to do to finalize it? We left the envelope ( return envelope) for the court to mail us something but we both moved since and do not know how to update the address other than update it at UPS which I did. It was summary of dissolution filed 6 months ago.

Provda Law Firm
Provda Law Firm | Bruce Provda
You should contact the court and ask them.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
Call the court.. You may have won summary judgment but if a final WRITTEN court order is not entered you are not divorced.
Call the court and give them your new addresses. Or better yet, go there and see if the judgment was formalized in writing and get a copy of that.
You are probably not divorced. You should go to the Family Law Clerk's office and ask to see the file - it sounds like you may have missed a Court Appearance. Purchase a copy of the Minute Order from the Clerk and go to the Court's Self-Help Clinic (or Family Law Facilitator for assistance from a volunteer lawyer regarding your case.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Call the Clerk of Courts for the court that heard the matter.