Is my boyfriend eligible to get his green card? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2011

So my boyfriend is trying to get his green card. Hes been living in the U.S for 12 years and I just wanted to know if he well have to go back to his home country(btw am 17 hes 19 were planning to get married and we have our first baby)

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
The short answer is if you get married he will eventually become a permanent resident. BUT I need to know if he travelled back and forth, I need to know if anyone filed a petition for him or for one of his parents before and a lot of other questions.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 8/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: